“Houses Sell Themselves!”
RE/MAX professionals aim to understand their clientele so well that they never have to sell you on a home! Once a RE/MAX professional assesses your real estate needs at a comprehensive buyer interview, they will begin to build a great relationship with you!
If you are interested in having one of our RE/MAX professionals contact you, we would be happy to assist you! Our professionals have many areas of expertise.
That’s what our Winnipeg, Manitoba RE/MAX professionals Sales Associates are all about. And that’s why RE/MAX is Manitoba’s top real estate organization. Across North America, RE/MAX Associates average 10 years of experience. Twice the industry average.
Your RE/MAX professionals Sales Associate is committed:
1. to assist you in determining your specific needs and desires in selecting a home.
2. to conduct an ongoing search for your new home by: Checking MLS listings, networking with RE/MAX sales associates and our knowledge of the market.
3. to schedule appointments and accompany you on showings of those homes that interest you or provide you the address so you may drive by. Give us a call if you want to look inside.
4. to provide mortgage qualification assistance to facilitate the mortgage application process.
5. to provide assistance in selecting qualified companies and individuals that may be necessary for appropriate and desired property inspections.
6. on request – provide comparable market analysis and tax record research on any homes selected for possible purchase, providing you with factual data on recent comparable sales that will assist you in preparing an offer to purchase.
7. to assist you in analyzing all gathered information prior to making an offer to purchase.
8. to assist you in preparing your offer to purchase
9. to schedule appointments to provide access to the property for inspectors, appraisers, etc.
10. to monitor the post-contract, pre-closing process, to assure that all necessary documentation is completed.
11. to be available after closing to assist you with any unresolved or unforeseen problems
There’s no substitute for experience. And in real estate, there’s no substitute for a RE/MAX professionals – Top Producer.
Buying a condo requires additional skills which your RE/MAX professionals Sales Associate is well trained in. Be sure to phone or e-mail our RE/MAX professionals office for information on the Manitoba market.
The RE/MAX professionals Mortgage Calculator
Interested in finding out what a new mortgage payment would cost you on an annual, bi-weekly or weekly basis? How much money can you save by paying on a more frequent basis? Click here to access the mortgage calculator.
“Houses Sell Themselves!”
RE/MAX professionals Sales Associates are so prepared in marketing your home that it truly will feel effortless! Upon entering your home, our salespeople will point out great features of your home plus areas of challenge that can be improved to help sell your investment in a timely fashion for all it is worth!
Our in house marketing group can prepare eye-catching feature sheets that highlight all of the great attributes your home has to offer prospective purchasers!
RE/MAX professionals Associates also prepare for you, a Home Market Analysis that encompasses all of the homes that are similar to yours that are currently for sale, have sold recently or had been for sale and didn’t sell.
From this information, your RE/MAX professionals Associate and yourself can work as a team to determine what your investment is worth! Upon determining the pricing and discussing the marketing direction of your home, your RE/MAX professionals Associate will get right to work for you!
Homes are lifetime investments coupled with strong personal ties. The selling of a home ranks among our clients’ most important experiences and we approach our task with sensitivity, concern and professional competence.
Over and over, we at RE/MAX professionals find that our policy of conducting a diligently prepared market analysis of the property and reviewing it in detail with the owner reduces the time spent on trial and error and leads to a faster sale, at a better price and with less inconvenience to you, our seller.
Experienced. Full Time. Above the Crowd!
RE/MAX professionals Associates average 10 years of experience – twice the industry average! That experience means/RE/MAX professionals Associates are better qualified to set the right price for your home, better equipped to market your home and more likely to find a buyer for your home in a shorter period of time.
Our RE/MAX professionals Sales Associates are your Marketing Experts. They have a personal investment in the homes they list.
Unlike agents of most other companies, whose advertising budgets are controlled by their brokers, RE/MAX professionals Associates are free to spend as much as the need to promote your home. That’s commitment!
When a RE/MAX professionals Associate lists a home, like you they make a financial commitment. Think of yourselves as partners in the sale of your house. If the home doesn’t sell, the associate can actually lose money. No wonder our RE/MAX professionals Sales Associates are so determined to find the right buyers willing to pay the right price.
Deciding to sell a home is a big step. Make sure its a step in the right direction by choosing the person best qualified to handle your specific needs. RE/MAX professionals Sales Associates are full-time salespeople with a proven track record of accomplishment.
Topics covered in the RE/MAX Home Seller’s Guide
Seller’s Property Condition Statement, The real estate listing, Title representations, Seller’s Checklist, Create a good first impression, Preparing your home for sale, Your home through the buyer’s eyes, Preparing for a showing, The showing, When an offer is made, The cost of selling and many other topics.
Be sure to phone or e-mail a RE/MAX professionals today for a full copy of the Guide prepared especially for the Manitoba market.