• 3 Parcels- zoned are A80 • Surrounding development all 2 acre parcels selling between $120,000 and $175,000 each • Surrounding development all newer homes (half million dollar range). • Property appraised in January 2018 by experienced AACI • List price $2,990,000 CDN ($19,167 per acre)
• The Land is accessed by the Trans Canada Hwy as well as from the Intersection of Hwy 424 & the Trans Canada Hwy • Current services to the site include Hydro & Phone • Geotechnical study completed by KGS Engineering • Site does not interfere with the Bypass for Headingly Control Circle • Zoning bylaw amendment fee is $1,250.00…
• Perfect profitable convenience store with abundance of local and driveby clientele • Located in a densely populated area kiddy corner to U of W and walking distance to HSC • Included in sale: ATM machine, key cutting machine
• Great Opportunity to own renovated building complex in high traffic location, total of 4 units on main floors + one suite upstairs • Main floor unit has kitchen and washroom • Many uses for large retailers, doctors office, dentist office, community etc.
• Great opportunity to operate business with good size office building 48 x26 • Garage 50 x 30 • Lots of electrical power & storage building 83 x 41 • 2.47 acres of land • Located in Dulfrost, 5-10 minutes East of Morris or 40 minutes from Winnipeg South.
• Commercial Condo • 1,600 sq. ft. • Excellent opportunity to have a retail store or office space • Open floor space perfect for hair stylists, massage therapy, professional office, doctor, lawyer, etc. • Good curb appeal • Close to Health Sciences Centre • Opportunity to purchase existing business - successful African clothing store
• Affordable opportunity • Gas Bar, C-Store, Coffee Shop and automotive garage • Includes: land, buildings, equipment, fixtures, tow truck • Inventory extra • 2 auto service bays, 1 hoist • Additional storage building 2-25,000 liter fuel tanks
• Two Storey wood frame apartment building containing 4 one bed room suites and one storey building with 1 one bedroom suite • Building has recently undergone substantial renovation • Each unit has it’s own hot water tank and the washer and dryer is free of charge in the basement • Potential to develop an extra suite in the basement
• Presently Hair Salon, could be converted back to duplex • Great location, one of a kind investment property on Pembina, C2 Zoning, lots of potential • Corner lot with ample parking, and great exposure
• Convenient location close to HSC, downtown, • Licensed rooming house with good tenants • Newer shingles, windows, hi-eff furance, 2 kitchens, 2 full bathrooms • Potential 5 parking spaces for HSC employees, could be extra/added income
• Great investment opportunity • Own this unique manufactured product sold around the world • The company either leases or sells these units they manufacture • Units take in straw to then produce electricity • Several buildings on property of 5 acres included with sale
• Excellent South Osborne location. • Clear span building with 14’ clear ceilings. • Fantastic location for many retail uses • including a bar, restaurant, dance club, concert venue, retail sales, etc.
• Retail & Second Floor two bedroom apartment • Occupy one floor and rent the other! • Washroom and clean up area, and service counter • Second floor: larger living room/ dining room, 2 bedrooms, modern kitchen with maple cupboards/ black counter tops • Newer PVC windows, and hardwood flooring throughout • Price reduced from $385,000 to $360,000
• Significant investment in property including HVAC, lighting and money to secure tenancies • New roof on 1111 Winnipeg Avenue (2015) • New roof on 55 Myrtle Street (2018) • Fully occupied except for 1 vacancy of 7,448 SF, making this opportunity ideal for an owner/occupier • Ceiling heights range from 12’ to 17’ • Multiple grade level loading doors…
• Located at the Corner of Eugenie and Kenny streets in a quiet St. Boniface area minutes to the St. Boniface Hospital and downtown. • This is a 2 unit building with 1 unit leased long term and 1 unit of 6,048 sq. ft. vacant. • Ideal for a buyer to locate their business and have an income stream to…
• Former abbatoir now used for the process of crushing canola into seed oil • Building set up for making dog food products or cultivation of vegetables/ other manufacturing uses • Drive in ramp to access • Truck scale on property • Low site coverage- allowing for expansion on property
• Huge windows provide abundance of natural light • 5 offices, reception, kitchen, and open area • Modern, freshly renovated space, ready to move into • Newer construction, low operation costs • Quality ownership and professionally managed
• Main floor unit 3 offices, reception and storage • 742 Sq Ft • Directly across from Health Sciences Centre, customer parking lot outside building • Heat, air, lights, taxes, and reception included in rent
• Great high traffic location, best signage on the pylon 1104 Sq ft main floor unit with private bathroom . • Can be used as retail or office, 12 foot ceilings, laminate floors, central air • Four years left on a ten year, perfect place for your new business venture!
• High class professional centre offers you everything you need • 3 Boardrooms, lunchroom, washrooms, reception services, high speed Internet, mail delivery, copy centre, fully furnished offices, secure documents disposal and cleaning. • Located near Fort Whyte and Sky Zone
• Huge parking lot offering easy access for visitors and staff • Quiet neighbourhood location featuring simple access to the Trans-Canada Highway • Healthy tenant mix which draws numerous people to Westmount Plaza for a multitude of reasons • Professionally managed with attentive ownership
3,450 SF (main floor) 3,700 SF (second floor) • Building transformation included: • New roof • New parking lot (on site) • New curtain walls and windows • Elevator to 2nd floor • Insulation and sealing • Bright, cheery space makes this property a jewel in the community • Top drawer redevelopment • Full basement
The information contained herein has been obtained by sources deemed reliable by the individual listing agent and RE/MAX professionals but neither can guarantee the accuracy of the information.
The trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
Copyright 2010 by the WinnipegREALTORS. All Rights Reserved.