- Ultimate flexibility to divide 12,500 square feet to suit your needs
- Various entry points, plus the ability for loading, if required
- Excellent on site landlord, willing to assist with renovation costs
- Stable, growing neighbourhood with good demographics
- Located in Cultural Hub of St. Boni-face directly across from the Franco-Manitoban Cultural Centre
- Cercle Molière and Stella’s Café and Bakery are minutes away
- Close proximity to downtown
- Excellent signage exposure
- Sub-division possible
- Abundant parking on the adjacent lot as well as supplemental street parking
- $7.77 per square foot (2017) includes - utilities, janitorial and management fees
The information contained herein has been obtained by sources deemed reliable by the individual listing agent and RE/MAX professionals but neither can guarantee the accuracy of the information.
The trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
Listing data last updated date: 2018-01-22 21:25:59
Copyright 2010 by the WinnipegREALTORS. All Rights Reserved.